Our Mission - To partner with churches, organizations, and individuals to provide assistance to our neighbors in need, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Many people in our area are within one paycheck or less of financial trouble. Many need food, clothing, warmth, prescription medicine, home furnishings, or additional assistance (see our "Services" page for more information). Reaching out in Christ's name to those among us who need a helping hand is our mission.
ACTS is funded through local churches; individuals, business and organizational contributions; grants; and the two ACTS Resale Stores in Aiken and Graniteville.
Since our founding, we have provided:
• Food for more than 2,897,412 million meals
• Clothing for more than 74,094 individuals
• Utility assistance for more than 16,270 homes
• House wares for more than 6,640 families
• Furniture for more than 3,434 homes