Client Procedures During COVID-19
ACTS is very concerned about the health and safety of our community, as well our staff.
We ask that you follow the guidelines of the CDC:
- STAY HOME AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE
- SELF-QUARANTINE IF YOU ARE FEELING ILL
- WASH YOUR HANDS OFTEN
- AVOID TOUCHING YOUR FACE
- WEAR A CLOTH FACE COVER WHEN IN PUBLIC
- PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING
ACTS will continue to provide food, clothing, medical assistance, utility assistance, and other services to those in need in the community; and we are now reaching out to our surrounding communities.
To schedule an appointment, please call 803-642-5919. Appointments during this time of crisis are being scheduled in 15 minute increments. We ask that you do not arrive early for your appointment.
Once you arrive, please call 803-642-9922 to let the Food Pantry Assistant know you are in the driveway located on the right side of the building instead of the left.
PLEASE DO NOT GET OUT OF YOUR CAR.
Pop your trunk and be ready to show your ID to the assistant. The food will then be loaded into your trunk. However, if you need the food to be put into the car, we ask that you show your ID to the assistant, then the assistant will walk away from the car (social distancing). You may then get out of your vehicle and load the food into the vehicle yourself.
After loading, push the food cart up to the door and knock. The assistant will retrieve the food cart at that time.
Thank you for your cooperation while we respond to COVID-19 in our community.
- YOU CANNOT SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT THROUGH THIS WEBSITE/FACEBOOK
- YOU CANNOT SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT THROUGH VOICEMAIL.
- YOU MUST SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT FOR SERVICES.
- IF YOU NEED MEDICATION/REFILLS OR UTILITY ASSISTANCE, CONTACT US FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS.
SCHEDULE APPOINTMENT 803-642-5919
ARRIVAL FOOD PICK-UP ONLY 803-642-9922